Mauritius mixes about all the features for an ideal offshore location. It is a self-governing sovereign State with an economy of substance. It is politically stable and is outfitted with the state of the art telecommunication technologies. It has a large supply of bilingual professionals trained in Europe and the US. The nation has a vibrant banking system with only globally famous banks operating in an exchange control free atmosphere. Mauritius has an expanding network of dual taxation which allow for effective tax planning.
Timeframe: Within 6 months
Minimum Capital requirement:
- Investment Dealer (incl. underwritting) – Pound 219,000*
- Investment Dealer (excl. underwritting) – Pound 219,00
An organization applying for a GBL1 license shell pass the examination of attending business outside Mauritius. An appellant for a Forex License is needed to present the relevant application to the FSC.
Under the Financial Services Development Act, a GBL 1 Company is established as a business engaging in any certified global company activity, including those associated in gathering funds from the public and those who need investor’s protection under the same enactment and those who carry on business in a currency other than the Mauritius Rupee.
A Forex License grants to carry out following marketing activities:
- Act as a full-service Forex trader
- Act as a mediator, about the accomplishment of securities activities
- Trade in securities as a head with the purpose of reselling these securities to the public
- Information about the investment issues
- Mauritius Company represents a good image to your Clients
- Excellent reliability for outstanding trade operations
- Exclusion from stamp charges, registration charges or other such charges
- Royalties paid to non-residents are spared from taxes
- Great confidentiality, no public records
- A bank account in Mauritius
- Not blacklisted
* It allows to support or distribute securities on part of an issuer or a holder