Curacao is one of the island that makes up the Dutch Caribbean (previously acknowledged as the Netherlands Antilles). It’s one of the oldest operating online gambling regulators and as such is a fairly well-known e-gaming administrator.
One of the appealing features, other than its stunning location, is its low barrier of the entrance and lack of market constraints. The administration allows gaming businesses a low tax rate and master licensees often offer new entrants a single out of the box gaming package which includes, a license and hosting.
Incorporation & obtaining license time: 2-4 weeks
Minimum paid up capital: No minimum capital requirement
License fee: £ 922 + VAT
Curacao is also attractive for the uniformity of its gambling legislation. Only one permit is required for any type of gambling service. It doesn’t matter if you run a club, a sportsbook, or a website that gives it all; one license is all that’s required.
Curacao online casino license has another excellent advantage: after getting it your income tax will be only 2%. It is a really low tax, correlated to other nations that offer their gambling licenses to online casinos and betting businesses. It indicates that the jurisdiction of Curacao is an ideal chance to evolve your business significantly quicker than your opponents do and to get significantly higher profits. The license of Curacao is identified by many nations all over the world, so you will have a huge potential consumer base after getting it. A stable tax rate is another edge of Curaçao eGaming license. The 2% E-Zone rate will survive at least until 2026. It indicates that you will have sufficient time to develop your gambling business if you start the process of license approval right now.
The most essential conditions which need to be complied with are:
- Ultimate beneficial ownership of the legal entity should be disclosed upon request to the tax administrations;
- Only authorized entities with a capital split into shares may conduct activities in an E-zone;
- The actions must in principle be centered on trading or providing services to businesses or persons placed outside Curaçao;
- The business actions of the legal object must contribute to the financial growth of Curaçao either by generating foreign currency or employment;
- The financial records of the entity are needed to be drawn up in accordance with commonly allowed accounting measures and need to be evaluated by a qualified auditor;
- Transfer price estimates for goods and services rendered in inter-company relations should not differ largely from generally acquired methods, like the OECD transfer pricing guidelines.